The Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for the Beatrice and Gage County business community. We represent the interests of business in many different ways and work on projects that will improve the economic advantage of our members and our trade area. The Beatrice Area Chamber has built relationships with key players in the community, the state and nationally, and has representatives at the table when decisions are made. By making the right connections, creating collaborative relationships to maximize resources, and capitalizing on opportunities, the Beatrice Area Chamber is making a positive impact on the economic development of Beatrice and Gage County.
The access provided by the Beatrice Area Chamber gives your business the power to grow and succeed.
As a member, you’ll benefit from knowing that the Chamber is involved and monitoring issues which will impact you and your business.
Below is our policy relating to internet based marketing (Facebook, Instagram, ect.)
The Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce is always trying to improve the benefits and support we offer our members. We are now going to be offering a way that our member's can share their updates, accomplishments, ect. through our social media outlets at no extra charge. The Chamber's Facebook currently has just over 1,700 followers, and our posts and shares can reach anywhere from 600 into the thousands of viewers. In order to be as effective as possible, we have established some guidelines that I have outlined below:
Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce
Internet Based Marketing Policy
We will post/share member updates, success stories, events, large sales, ect. from our members on our page.
- Posts will be shared on a first come, first serve basis. We will try to share updates that we see, but to guarantee it will be posted members must contact the Chamber and request it.
- LIMITS: We will post to our Facebook no more than 4-6 times in one day. *
(those will be a combination of our member’s posts and Chamber related posts)
If all spaces are filled in a day, members who have not been featured yet will be posted first, and those who have been featured in the past 30 days will move into the next open space. (the soonest available day).
*Due to Facebook’s algorithms, when more there are more than two or so posts in one day, the reach and engagement has a tendency to drop.
- Posts may and should include pictures, videos, ect. as well as tags back to the member business Facebook/website.
- Posts may be cross-posted to Instagram.
E-News (Weekly Chamber email)
Members may have a section in our weekly E-News in the “Member Updates” section to use as they see fit. To guarantee it will be posted members must contact the Chamber and request it.
- Space will be reserved on first come, first serve basis.
- Each Weekly E-News will have four member update spaces.
- If all spaces are filled in a day, members who have not been featured yet will be posted first, and those who have been featured in the past 30 days will move into the next open space. (the next available E-News).
- Content will be limited to roughly 4-5 Sentences and one image.