Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce offers Chamber Checks. Chamber Checks can only be redeemed at Chamber member businesses.
Chamber Checks can be purchased by anyone.
Rules for Redeeming Chamber Checks
- Place your Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce membership sticker and your Chamber Check sticker on your front door. This informs people that you accept Chamber Checks.
- Chamber Checks are redeemable at Chamber Member businesses only. These checks bring business to those businesses that support the Beatrice Area.
- Chamber Checks come in dominations of $10, $20 and $25. If you are placing a large order, please order in advance and we will have them ready for you when you come in. Chamber Check Order Form
- When Redeeming, change should be given for purchases.
- The expiration date is one year from the date of purchase. The expiration date will be enforced by the bank. Expired checks will not be redeemed by the bank. Please teach all clerks to check the expiration date before accepting the chamber check.
- The Business Stamps the back of the Chamber Check and deposit Chamber Checks into your regular bank account.
- Chamber Checks may not be redeemed for Cash.
- Chamber Checks may be redeemed by Chamber members in good standing.
- Questions? Contact the Chamber at 402-223-2338.